Maisie Wright has won the award for the month of April has proved one of the best in the beginners section and has progressed exceptionally well with her fundamental skills. Well done Maisie keep it up!
Congratulations to Verity Burton for outstanding commitment and such a positive approach to the gym
Congratulations to Ethan Scheland for working hard and listening to the coaches in order to perform very well in his gymnastics
Well done to Holly Andrews for developing her confidence and succeeding to pass her proficiency award this month, keep it up!
Each month, every venue will announce, present and photograph our gymnast of the month with a trophy. The trophy is then returned the following month for the next gymnast. All coaches help in the decision making of this award and the 360 degree criteria allows even the youngest most inexperienced gymnast an opportunity to be selected as well as those who are achieving the more advanced moves. The criteria is as follows:
- 100% attendance
- 100% punctuality
- Dresses appropriately (no jewellery, hair tied up, leotard/shorts/vest)
- Follows instructions (is a safe gymnast) and club rules
- Demonstrates a hard-working approach to training
- Demonstrates respect for all other gymnasts and coaches
- Supports the overall development of the club (role model, coach development)
Good luck everybody!